Sunday 20 July 2008

Pineapple Cuff - Size M - Orange and Blue

Looking through the collection of random colours that were sent to me from my ebay freebie, I saw that this orange colour matched some beads I had previously purchased. So wanting to try out the new crochet cotton, i thought i would re make the pineapple cuff in a smaller size.

The colours are a bit vivid, and to be honest, I hadnt imagined that it would look like it does. But the more i look at it, the more i think its pretty funky.
As for the crochet cotton, i do love it, It is much more delicate than the thicker stuff that i have been using previously, but not too thin that it is hard to work.
You may have noticed my etsy link on my blog now. I didnt intend to do this, but was bored this morning and thought i would talk a look around etsy. I listed 2 items, this one included. My thought was, that as it cost so little to list and the listings stay in place for 4 months, i might as well give it a try.

We will see what happens with it.



No comments: