Wednesday 14 January 2009

Back from Andorra

Well Im back in one peice - Just about. Only had 2 misshaps. One involving a big bruise on my hip - that is to be expected, and the other inolving me using my face as a break :)

Other than that, I am in good condition now, and I had a great time.

I returned home to find that SnowHats.co.uk had made 2 sales whilst I was gone. The the New Cream Chunky Cabled Ear Flapper and the Snowboarder Mohawk Ear Flapper Hat.

Also, I have had a lovely lady from Ravelry test knitting my Chunky Cabled Ear Flapper Pattern.
She has almoast finished the test knit which uncovered a few minor typos in the pattern.

So just to leave you with a few pics of Andorra.

How Deep is this snow!!!

The view from the chair lift

Me In my Chunky Cabled Ear Flapper

Another Day another Hat


1 comment:

Carol said...

Look at you snow babe! Love the new hats and well done on the sales. Catch up soon. Love ya sis!