Wednesday 24 December 2008

Nadolig Llawen



This is what I will be doing in a week and a half. On real snow and hopefully a little better than in this video!!

Getting made redundant straight after coming back from my last trip really put a downer on it. I kind of forgot I had been, but looking back now, the whole situation was not that bad.

I got a new job within a week of looking and it has turned out to be really good.

The trip to Tignes was ace, snowboarding on empty pistes. The place we stayed was so nice and welcoming. It felt like I was staying with friends.


Whilst thinking about the next snowboard trip, I have been trying to think of new hats to make for http://www.snowhats.co.uk/ .

The Mohawk I made turned out to be quite popular. It sold really quickly and I had a request from someone else to buy it also.






I wanted to make a girly version, so here is what i came up with.

Isnt she cute!! :) - The PigTail Beanie








Also.... I recently made this hat by request. The person who its for, accidentally lost her original hat and wanted a new one to replace it.

As I made it, I wrote down the pattern and I am thinking of publishing it on http://www.ravelry.com/.

Well thats enough talk from me for now.

Its 3 mins to xmas, and I think I should say Nadolig Llaween a Blwyddyn Newydd Da.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :)

No comments: