Saturday 20 September 2008

My ABCs

I saw this on Random Snapshots site, and thought maybe anyone reading would like to get to knwo me a bit better.

A. Attached or single? Attached.
B. Best friend? Appart from the attatched? not at the moment.
C. Cake or pie? Pie i think
D. Day of choice? Thursday
E. Essential item? A project on the go. After that, the computer
F. Favorite colour? Not sure, pink?
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H. Hometown? Treorchy, Rhondda, South Wales, UK
I. Favorite indulgence? Toms pie for dinner once a week
J. January or July? January, maybe I'll get to see some snow.
K. Kids? Only on the weekend
L. Life isn’t complete without? My other half, we are best buddies
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: None, I dont read, I only look at pictures!!
P. Phobias? Maybe flappy insects, moths and wasps. My wimpness has developed recently.
Q. Quotes? um....
S. Season of choice? Winter for snowboarding
W. Worst habit? Biting nails, its worse than smoking.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound as i have never had one.
Y. Your favorite foods? Anything with gravy
Z. Zodiac sign? Taurus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.