Wednesday 13 August 2008

Bubblegum Beanie - and the - Soft Purple Beanie

I have been playing around with my chunky beanie hats, and have made 2 more.

The bubblegum beanie was knit for the purl side out, with a 1x1 rib to finish. I used some Rowan Spray i have had in my stash for ages, and it looks really nice. The white parts of the yarn is really white, and contrasts with the pink spray nicely.




I also created the Soft Purple Beanie from some Acrylic i have got in my stash. I have a lot of this yarn in a few colour ways. Its really soft :)


I knitted this one with a large perl band to finish the hat. But having worn it, i do like it the other way out too!! Looks like a cup cake i think!!


Anyway, I have put these on to my etsy shop if any one is interested. :p


I really do take a bad photo!!

No comments: